
Jackie kept telling Alex that he needed to start the cake fight. And Alex then asked, "Will I be in (with the family) if I throw the cake?" LOL
She said yes, and the cake started to fly! Well, of course Jackie told Ashley that she needed to grab a handful of the cake and smush it on Alex, and of course Alex retaliated.
We felt kinda bad cause we didn't realize when this happened that Ashley would have to get ready to go out with her mom for drinks at the bar. And it would take Ashley an hour to just put on her make-up. LOL
It was funny, Alex kept saying, "I'm in!!!" after he threw the cake. LOL OMG, it was too funny.
2 comments:
Wow, the things you have to do to be "in" with the clan. lol
I'm just glad that I'm over 21. Dodged that bullet. But you know, the people who come up with these traditions are always the ones who don't have cake on them....hmmmm....
Post a Comment