My embroidery designs, jewelry designs, recipes and other handmade goodies.
Monday, April 06, 2009
Kittens!
Today we were in the yard, and these adorable kittens came out to play. I wish we could keep them, but we can't. So we have to find either new homes for them or for someone to take them in to care for them till they're adopted. I really wish I could foster them, but Velcro doesn't like any other cats. And I don't want them to get attacked by her.
So I'll keep checking around to see if anyone can take them in. Cause they're awfully cute. :)
I've been a crafter all my life. You name it. fiber arts, paper arts, woodcrafting, and beading. Right now machine embroidery and beading are my favorites. I love how I can use my techie skills and make something creative out of it with the embroidery.
No comments:
Post a Comment