Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Tuesday

I'm done with the teensitting. I really love being with Alex and Parker, I did miss being at home. I was so worried about getting Alex to school or up for school that I kept waking up. I was cracking up that I would be so worried about not getting Alex where she needed to be in the morning.

So, when I got home I took a nap, it was a long 3 hour nap. Guess I really needed it. I had no idea how long I had been sleeping till Phil came home. LOL I didn't get anything done that I wanted to get done today, but I did watch Dancing with the Stars on the internet from last night's show. Spent time with the kitties, and just recharged.

It's good to recharge. Going to get to sleep early tonight so I can start back up on all my projects.

I was really disappointed to hear that my cousin isn't on the radio in Hawaii anymore. From the looks of it, they changed the morning show, so 2 of the DJ's (one was my cuz) aren't on anymore. I'm sad because listening to him through the internet was just like being able to hang out with him every morning. Sigh. Will have to keep up with him on facebook and twitter now.

On to new and better things for us all!

No comments: