Saturday, April 25, 2009

This past Friday, Jackie stopped by with her granddaughter Bella. We're figuring that we haven't seen Bella since she turned 2, she's now almost 4! OOOPS. They live quite a distance from us, so we don't always get to see her when she visits.

So it was a real treat to have her over to our house. She was kind of shy when she came in, but warmed up pretty quickly. I found some toys I had lying around the house for her to play with, and was really glad that I still had the sleeping bags for the Webkinz laying around.


This is Bella and her Daddy, Vic. She loves her dad. :)

And here we are taking a cheezy smile photo. LOL She told her grandma that she wasn't shy anymore. LOL She and I were having a ton of fun together.


No comments: