My embroidery designs, jewelry designs, recipes and other handmade goodies.
Friday, October 03, 2008
More Coffee Sleeves
I spent today making more coffee sleeves. This is what I have so far. I figure it's a little bit of stuff for everyone. I have to make a couple more 49er ones for my cousin and sister, but for the flea market this might be a good start.
I'll be onto Webkinz Sleeping bags now!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Mel - I think you should go to different coffee houses, Starbucks especially, and give them a few to see if they sell which you know they will. I really think they'd be a BIG hit and it would be good for the environment too!!
I've been a crafter all my life. You name it. fiber arts, paper arts, woodcrafting, and beading. Right now machine embroidery and beading are my favorites. I love how I can use my techie skills and make something creative out of it with the embroidery.
2 comments:
Mel - I think you should go to different coffee houses, Starbucks especially, and give them a few to see if they sell which you know they will. I really think they'd be a BIG hit and it would be good for the environment too!!
You are one clever lady!
K
Phil says the same thing. :)
Post a Comment