I hope that everyone had a safe and Happy New Year! We had a low key New Year's Eve. We just stayed at home, watched TV. Nothing exciting, but always nice just to be home without a crowd around.
I've spent the last few days kind of under the weather. Not feeling too hot, and resting up. Think I caught my dad's cold. Hope I feel more like myself tomorrow. :)
I'm going to get up and try to make a domo. What is a domo? Well, it's the mascot for Japanese TV. Target used him as their mascot for Halloween. I'll post it when I get it done, or at least I'll show you the steps. LOL
And I've been watching movies and TV shows. Loved Lipstick Jungle tonight. I really hope they don't cancel the show cause I really love it a lot.
Happy New Year!!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment