Hello everyone!
This week has been a bit of a busy one for me. Sorry that there are no pictures. I've been spending the week helping my folks out a bit. My dad needed to go into SF Tuesday for a doctor's appointment. So I took him there on Tuesday. OMG, it was such a beautiful day in the city! Normally when I take him, it's foggy and you can't see very far past the coastline. But that day the sun was out, and it was so clear, you could see that the shoreline actually curved out, and you could see the tops of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was amazing. And yes, I could kick myself for not bringing my camera with me!
And today we started to help them with the cleaning of their yard. I'm learning that my packrat issues stem from my folks. LOL It's going to be a lot of work, but it's fun to see different things from our childhood unearthed.
The days in between have been for errand running. The darn birds didn't like the fancy finch birdseed mix we bought the other night, so we had to go to the feed store to pick up their regular food. If you've never been to a feed store, you should stop by one. Lots of really interesting stuff. And the one we go to usually has a chicken or a rabbit in a cage outside.
Hope that you all are going to have a good weekend!
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment