Me and my Dad way back in the 80's.
Phil, Ashley, Me, and Velcro in our backyard quite a few years ago.
At Great America with my cousin Tina, my Aunty Helen, and my sister Eydie.So, this week we got back in touch with some old friends through facebook. They were our next door neighbors back when we were kids. And it was so neat to get back in touch with them. I figure I haven't seen them since they moved away about 20 years ago.
It's been so neat going through memories of our lives. We all would do so much together. I remember playing in each others backyards. Football in the street, volleyball over the chain link fence. We would all play till it got dark, and I remember after we all ate dinner and then took our showers, we would open the living room windows and watch TV together. LOL Yep, the houses were pretty close together, so we could talk to each other through the window.
What great memories. I think I need to scrapbook them. :)
4 comments:
Mel - great pics :o) I love looking at pictures of when I was growing up. Reminds me of a time when things were care free and simple.
Kristen
Kristen,
my sister has been posting all these old photos on facebook, and we're all talking about old times. It's so cool. It does remind me of a time when things were carefree and simple. And sad that our kids don't have that connection with their neighbors.
you look so cute
thanks! :)
Post a Comment