Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Reading...

Today I finished Dark Tort. It's number 12 in the culinary mystery series by Diane Mott Davidson. I actually have already read #13 Double Shot, and #14 Sweet Revenge. :) Wow, I still can't believe I've finished 14 books in about a month. They are so fun to read.

I haven't had the time to read this much in about 5 years. I would always read the latest Harry Potter book that was out, or maybe another randomy book. But not as many as I have so far. I just love to read and I've missed it so much.

I can remember always reading some book, comic book, or magazine. I just love having all this new information, or new story. And I'm always very sad when the book is done, not necessarily because the ending is sad, but just because the story is over. Especially when I come to really love the characters in the book. I can't wait till the next book by Diane Mott Davidson comes out in a few months. :)

Anyway, next up is Tales of Beedle the Bard. If I can get up early enough to pick it up from the library before the parking lot fills up. LOL

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Mel - glad you liked the books and I love the characters too! Let me know if you try any of the recipes and how you like them, I'll do the same.

Kristen

Melanie E said...

Hey Kristen, thank you for introducing me to them. I'll have to get yours back to you. I'll let you know if I try the recipes. they all sound so yummy.