So, while waiting for my dad at the VA hospital, I read The Millenium Falcon. It's new Star Wars book. And I loved it. I now have to go back and read the books that I'm missing in between the last one I read in the Star Wars Universe.
I love the fact that Han, Leia, and their granddaughter are researching the history of the Millenium Falcon. And I also love how they incorporate different characters from all the movies and books into this one.
It's fun reading the stories of the previous owners of the Falcon, and just how special she is to each person. She is a very special ship, and has always been my favorite in the series. I don't know why, but whenever you see her on screen or read about her in other books, you just wish you were on her with the characters. And you tend to care about her too. Well, I do anyway. LOL
If you love the Star Wars Universe, this is a must read. :)
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment