Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quiet day...

I'm enjoying a quiet day at home. Although I did have to go to the library. I finished Chopping Spree today. And since I was reminded that Monday is a Holiday, I thought I'd trek on out to the library for the last book in the series...Dark Tort.

I was able to find that one, plus they had the new Star Wars book: The Millenium Falcon. I was excited because I just saw the book in Borders a few weeks ago. And eventhough I haven't caught up to all the books in between that one and the one that I last read, I thought I'd better borrow it. LOL The Millenium Falcon is my favorite Star Wars ship of them all, so I think I'm really going to like this one. I still have to catch up with the books in between. Am not looking forward to reading the book where Chewbacca dies. I even forget which one that is, but I'm not going to like reading that one. I can tell already. ;)

I'm going to arrange things around the house, finish up a few sewing projects, and hopefully start up some new ones.

It's still gorgeous outside. At the library they were making bird feeders out of pine cones and peanut butter. How fun is that? I think I'm gonna find some peanut butter and bird seed....

Have a great Saturday!

No comments: