I downloaded
Picasa the other day, and I just started it up today to see how it works. To my surprise it has a button on the bottom to load photos to Blogger blogs. YAY! How fun is that? So of course I had to check it out to see how it works, geek girl that I am.
I didn't realize how many photos were on my computer and my external drive. And it's really neat that you can see what photos are in what folder right away. And you can see what was uploaded on what date. I have to check it out some more, but I really like it!
And here's a photo of Oreo on his favorite chair. He's so happy to have his own chair. LOL
2 comments:
should check out Picasa. What happened to the other side of Oreo's mustache - you shaved it off?
Yep, I shaved off his mustache. ;) No, he was born that way. LOL Picasa is pretty neat. I am really enjoying working with it.
Post a Comment