Since Tracy's school is already out, I offered to watch Phil's niece, Jordana, for a few days. I'm home, she's bored. And everyone there could do their own thing for a few days. Cause they won't have to worry about who's going to stay with Jordana.
We've been having fun. She's been keeping me company today while doing some errands. We went to the sporting goods store in Redwood City. And we had pizza, went to Daiso, the Japanese $1.50 store, and even to the library in Union City. LOL And today she helped out at the snack shack.
It's been different for me to have someone around all day again. Phil's kids are all grown up, and they haven't had summer vacation for a long time. I'm so used to doing whatever whenever. Have to retrain myself a bit. It's been a lot of fun.
Tomorrow we'll see what we can do. I have to research what other things we could do around here.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment