Friday, May 08, 2009

Happy Friday

Hope that you all are going to have a great weekend this weekend! This weekend ended up being a real busy one for us. Tomorrow is Opening Day for the Fremont Girls Softball Association. And Phil helps to coach a team in the 18 & Under division. We moved up from the 14 & Unders.

We're going to have some of our embroidery out there, mainly to show people what we're up to, and to get some new business. We did a few things to sell out there, but we mainly want to send out info to people.

And Sadie Brown is going to sing the National Anthem tomorrow. I've never heard her sing the National Anthem before, so I'm really looking forward to it too.

Phil's never been in one of the team photos before either, so he'll be in this year's one. I'm so excited for him because he really puts in a lot of work for the girls, and he's really excited to go this year.

We're also cleaning up the yard and the house. One of our hot water pipes has been leaking, and the landlady is coming over Sunday to check it out. If it's not one thing it's another. But I'm glad that it's finally going to get fixed!

So, everyone have a great weekend! I'll check in with you all this weekend.

No comments: