Today we went to see Night at the Museum 2. It was a really funny movie. I liked the first one better only because you didn't know what to expect from it. I mean, yeah, you knew everything would come alive, but you really didn't know how.
I like Hank Azaria, but his accent was getting a bit on my nerves. I've loved him in everything that he does, but a Pharaoh with a lispy english accent was a bit much for me. I still love Owen Wilson as Jedidiah.
I think the Smithsonian idea was good, there were just too many things in it to actually care about any one thing. Does that make sense? In the first movie they gave you time to get to know each of the characters. In this one i think they tried a little too hard. I would have liked a little more depth.
I liked Amy Adams as Amelia Earhart. I thought she did really well, and you really got to know her character.
Eventhough the first one was my favorite of the two, I would definitely see this one again.
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment