While playing with my blog today, I accidentally deleted my links. Oops! So I'm trying to figure out what I had there, what I wanted new there. So, if you had a link there, and it's gone, it's not cause I don't like your site, it's cause I can't remember what I put there. LOL
Yes, old age is setting in. :)
I do have a new link, my cousin Tina is going to blog. And since I have her link, I posted it. Again, so I won't forget to do it later. ;) She's Tina the Trend Guru. When she posts her first post I'll definitely let you all know.
You must check out Kay's blog today. OMG, she took her green Domo to JoAnn's with her and took some photos. It is too cute!! I didn't even think to do that. I'm going to make my pink one and take photos too. The travelling domos. ;)
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment