Friday, May 15, 2009

Grey's Anatomy

All I can say about tonight's episode is OMG! That was such a good episode tonight. I'm going to have to sit down and watch it again and again.

I totally didn't expect what happened at the end. What is very sad is that Phil had to tell me who 007 was, he who hardly ever watches the show blurted out, "It's George!!"

Yes, he watches it too, when he's bored and has nothing else to do. But I think he enjoys watching it, even though he doesn't say he enjoys watching it with me. LOL

I knew that TR was leaving, and figured that Katherine was leaving, but OMG, had no clue that they would leave with their characters dying at the end. Who knew that the person lying on the gurney was George?? OMG.

I did like how they handled George's signing up for the army. Kudo's to Arizona for telling Callie that she thought George's signing up was awesome. And that it is heroic and brave to risk your life to give us at home the freedoms we all enjoy. I'm so glad they handled it that way.

I hope that Kevin McKidd's character will stay on for another season. I love him!! :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I agree with you 100% on everything you said. OMG, I had no idea George was the one who got hit by the bus and I too really liked the way Arizona was supportive of George signing up for the army. I liked the way they handled George and Izzie's death with the elevator door opening and the two of them looking at each other.

I think it's one of their best episodes ever!!

Melanie E said...

I KNOW! OMG, that was just crazy!! I do think it's their best episode so far. I was starting to worry about the show when they kept bringing Denny back. I can't wait till next season!