Saturday, May 23, 2009

Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras

Today we went to see Sadie sing at the Morgan Hill Mushroom Mardi Gras. She sang at 10 am, it was good cause it got us there early, and we could look around before it got really crowded. She did really well today, she was singing her country music this time. Loved her singing Heatwave. :)
It was so cool, we saw this pixie lady walking around the festival. what was so cool was that she had feathers on her eyelashes, it made her SO look like a pixie fairy! Her make-up was so awesome. I think she did an excellent job!

This was one of my favorite things that we saw...bat wings! they make the wings for the kids to wear, but the bigger girls like to wear them too. I immediately thought of my friend Kay when I saw these. I really need to learn how to make them!!

No comments: