Monday, May 18, 2009

Time flies...

I can't believe it's Memorial Weekend already. Time is just flying by too fast. There's been so many things to do the past couple of weeks. I haven't even been able to take photos of some of the things I've been up to cause they come in and they're gone. LOL

It was way too hot this weekend to do anything. Do you ever just feel like a blob when it gets hot? Boy, I was in total blob mode. It's good to have the weekend to relax. We did do a little bit of work, got colors picked out for the uniforms. We spent both evenings having dinner with the Gibsons. Can't wait to see what they'll look like. I wish that doing the tackle twill lettering would be more cost effective for us to do, so for now I'll just practice and then maybe next year we can tackle the tackle twill...LOL ok, bad pun.

I want to get back to doing some drawing and little pieces of artwork to translate into embroidery designs. There's so much fun stuff out there, and i know I can do it too.

Oh, and 2 domos are up too. One for Kay for all her Domo adventures. And the other for her sister for graduation. Domos are so much fun to make, I really have to do other shapes. :)

Will definitely post more photos when I get more stuff done!!

2 comments:

Kay said...

Whoo hoo, I love when you make things. I live vicariously through your art since I'm such a slug making things. Plus I can't do half of what you do. You are so awesome woman and I'm so lucky to know you.

Melanie E said...

OMG, I love it when you make things too. Yours are so awesome!! You are totally not a slug. :) And you can do things I totally can't do. I feel the same about you, you're awesome, and I'm so lucky to know you too.