So, what did you all think about the Season Finale of Desperate Housewives? I really want to know who was at the alter with Mike. Do you think it could be Susan? I'm thinking that it was her and not Katherine. But to make the show more interesting they would probably make it Katherine. LOL
And who didn't see the Karl & Bree thing coming. LOL
And who else out there is annoyed by Lynnette? I really don't like her character on the show, I mean come on. Her husband is trying to better himself by going back to school. And she tries to squash it? I know she changes her mind after he tells her why, but my thoughts were that she should have figured that out. I mean he needs to improve his skills to get a job back in the industry, and she doesn't want him to go to school. She should have figured that out before he had to tell her.
I think it's interesting that Gabby's character is changing a bit. I like how she is trying to teach Carlos' aunt's niece that she needs to be more responsible. She used to annoy me a lot when the show started, but I like her character more this season.
I'm so glad that Dave situation is all done. It was really getting predictable. Although I'm glad that he didn't leave MJ in the car at the end.
I'm glad the time jump this time is only a few months, and not 5 years. I wonder what the storylines will be like next season?
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
1 comment:
we are married already. just hadn't has the ceremony itself. we will have a casual and simple ceremony. nothing too fancy.
Post a Comment