I've been working on the logo for the company my sister-in-law works for in Tracy.
All I had to work with was the image that we took a photo from off one of their trucks. It looks really cool, but since it was hand done, the L's were different sizes. And geeky me needs to have that all the same size, cause I just do. LOL
So, I of course had to redraw the logo using AutoCAD. Yes, geek that I am. :) And after a couple of artwork changes to account for the stitching, I came up with this:
This is the computer generated stitching version. I had a font that looked really good to me on my computer, so I just used that.now onto working on that plus the softball stuff for this weekend.
2 comments:
Mel - it's neat to see the evolution of how you created the embroidered label. I like the font you used and putting a little space between the name and Trucking Inc. was a good idea. Great job, you're becoming a pro!
Thanks Kristen!
Post a Comment