Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Funny story

I wish I had taken photos of this. LOL

Today I looked outside of our sliding glass door and saw the coolest hawk sitting on the fence. I called Phil to come over to see the hawk, when he starts running to the door. Yep RUNNING to the door.

Why you may ask? Well, just a few minutes before this, we were feeding our squirrel friend peanuts. And he realized that the squirrel was still in the backyard, so he ran to the door trying to scare it off. Yep, really. And yes, he even said, "My squirrel!!"

Well, before he could scare the hawk away, the squirrel takes a flying leap towards the hawk to scare it away. I couldn't believe it. A little squirrel chasing off a hawk. But then I figure, if I was a bird or cat, and I saw a rodent flying towards me, I think I'd run too. LOL

We're not so worried about the squirrel anymore. ;)

No comments: