I wondered how to make the borders on the patches, because we haven't had much real success at it looking really professional. And after getting told that I had to buy a $2,885 machine called a Merrow MG-3U, I thought there must be another way.
After searching the internet, I found this video on the Embroidery Library Projects site. It was the most helpful video ever! Check out their site for other free videos on how to make different embroidered projects.
And since we have the embroidery software, it was really easy to figure out how to do it. I'm finding that most sites won't give you info for free, but there are a few that will. It takes time to search for them, but in the end it's so very helpful!!
And my friend Kay had a great idea, she said it would be fun to put inspirational sayings on them too. I'll have to do that. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment