Monday, March 30, 2009

Nice weekend...

Hope that everyone had a nice weekend. I got a few projects started and finished. One that I've been working on was the pillows for the front room. Phil's always wanted to use the window as a window seat. So I've been making pillows for it. There was some material from the bags we didn't make cause they were too thick, so I made them into pillows. I actually reused some pillows that we had in the house that were pretty flat. You just open them up and refluff the stuffing and you have pillows. :)
All weekend I've been working on the computer or in the sewing room. So the cats have been following me everywhere. This is the closest they've been to sitting next to each other in a long time. Velcro (the grey one) doesn't like Oreo very much. So this was a treat to see them so close to each other.


And of course, you can't do laundry without the cat sleeping in the laundry basket. I guess you can't leave the laundry alone for too long, or Velcro will sleep in it.

I'll post some other projects I've started when I'm finished with them. :) A bunch of embroidery stuff is coming up for me, so I'll keep you posted when I'm done.

No comments: