Friday, March 13, 2009

Today I worked on this logo, and I actually made it from scratch! Amazing. LOL It is really fun getting to know the Palette software. I watched a video from Jenny's Sewing Studio and it was very helpful. And since watching the video, I've been able to figure out a couple of other things. I was a bit frustrated because I couldn't figure out how to make the red lines in the ball. But after finding out how to make the lines different thicknesses, I also figured out how to change colors on only some of the lines. Pretty neat!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You rock girlfriend!! That is awesome and very impresive, especially since you made it from scratch.

Melanie E said...

Thanks Kristen! :) I still have to put needle to fabric, but the simulation looks good so far. LOL

Kay said...

Very cool Mel, as with everything you do!!!