Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two of my friends' blogs...

My friend Kay is making these beautiful Crocheted flowers, and she's using them in different projects. Her blog is called Finding My Way Check out her blog, she's a very talented woman!



Another friend of mine, Kristen, also has a blog called Kristen's Paper Crafts. She has posted many of the cards that she makes, very beautiful cards I may add. Above is one of her many cards. Check out her blog for some really great card ideas. :)

They're both very talented ladies that I'm very lucky to have in my life. Keep creating, ladies!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Mel - I love Kay's crocheted flowers, especially the colored ones. I'd like to use them on my cards.

You are sweet to recognize my cards and blog, thank you. I am lucky too that you are in my life. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Melanie E said...

I love her flowers too! Thanks for contacting her. :) and you're so very welcome! I can't wait for your visit!