My embroidery designs, jewelry designs, recipes and other handmade goodies.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
She liked it!
The skirt is a big hit! Alex really liked it, and it fit! Debi's going to do some hemming on it, I hope they take a picture of Alex in it. I can't wait to see her in it.
I've been a crafter all my life. You name it. fiber arts, paper arts, woodcrafting, and beading. Right now machine embroidery and beading are my favorites. I love how I can use my techie skills and make something creative out of it with the embroidery.
2 comments:
Of course she liked it, it was great!
What did you end up doing for the edges? Did you take a pic?
Debi took a pic, and she was too cute! She's supposed to send it to me when she gets a chance. :)
Post a Comment