Sunday, March 22, 2009

Simon's Cat



I just love this video. One of my cousins sent it to me awhile back. It was so funny, I told Tina yesterday when we were selling things at the Flea Market that my cats don't do this to me. They wait patiently for me to get up to feed them.



Boy, was I ever wrong! This morning at 5:30 am, Velcro started kneeding my neck really really hard and purring really really loud. I think it's because I got up that early the day before to go to the flea market, so she thought she'd get fed that early again. Um no! LOL. I kept thinking if I ignored her she'd go away...

NOT.

It so reminded me of the cat in the cartoon. :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Mel - that is soooo funny!! Did Velcro watch this video with you? Maybe that's where he go the idea ~ HA!!

Melanie E said...

LOL Nope, since she's coming out of her shell more, she's been doing more stuff like that. It's pretty funny actually. Phil can't believe how friendly she's becoming again. :)