For all of you experiencing the spring forward of the clock, how has the time change effected you? I'm finding as I'm getting older that it is really effecting me bad. Well, and having the family over yesterday probably didn't help. LOL It was a lot of fun, but man, I stayed up too late. :)
Good thing I wasn't supposed to meet anyone or do anything, cause I was exhausted today. I just caught up on computer stuff. :) Ok, I spent too much time trying to win power orbs on zOMG too. LOL I have WAY too much fun playing that game. I'm up to Gold Beach now. At least I'm not getting dazed every two seconds anymore. LOL that was really sad. I ventured into the Otami Ruins. Didn't get too far though. I'll try the Old Aqueduct again when I reach a CL of 7. And I'm almost there!!
Watched Big Love and Desperate Housewives. I love those shows. Wonder what is going to happen with Nicki??
Hope you all will have a great week. :)
Simon Says Stamp United We Craft PARTY!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment