Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Hey all! Wow, the week has passed by so quickly! I've been catching up on a few things. First of all I'm finishing up a book I'm reading called The Magician: The secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott. It's really really good. I have to return it by Sunday, so every free moment today I've been trying to finish it up.

Yesterday was softball night. I have been doing double duty on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I start out working at the snack shack until someone can come by to relieve us. I'm glad cause I actually get to see parts of Alex's games. I think I should have stayed in the snack shack Thursday cause it was really sad. They lost. Hopefully next week they'll do much better.

And today I've been catching up on some of the stuff I've been slacking on. I have some shirts to do this weekend, so I'm trying to tweak the software so that it embroiders better. The first logo I did for the Flyers was ok, but now that I know how to use the software more, I'm gonna try for another look. Will keep you updated.

Hope you all have had a great week!

2 comments:

Kay said...

You are so busy busy busy and your wheat is dying lol
I hope you have a great weekend!

Melanie E said...

LOL I was sleeping and my cell was in the front room. Good thing I harvested it! Hope you have a great weekend too.